Let me introduce you to the Due – a leather, ballet flat style addition to the FitFlop range of shoes. Available in navy blue, black or cherry, the Due incorporates a “Biomimetix™ midsole” for an ergonomic and comfortable fit.
When someone throws a shoe challenge my way, what can I say – there is only one answer…yes! The test was to road test a pair of Dues in a colour of choice (this time in black) to discover just how versatile the shoes could be.
My gorgeous sister, H, became involved in the challenge and ended up as the my model for the day. We had some fun and lots of giggles (perhaps due to my less than desirable photography skills and a range of funny poses), and after a few outfit changes we chose our favourites.
On first impressions these may look a little bit like a “work shoe” which they would be ideal for (H says they feel a bit like slippers on your feet) but after mixing and matching you will soon discover they can be worn with just about anything. Dress up or down…and be comfortable the whole time!
Look 1: Dress
These are the Dues with a cute dress, and comes complete with a jumping in the air pose – I told you we were having fun:
And a more serious, relaxing shot – because we can’t all be jumping beans:
Look 2: Jeans
We all have jeans in our cupboard and a good pair of shoes will work with them:
And H declares her love for the brand:
Look 3: Office
This was quite funny dressing H in businesswear as she doesn’t actually work in an office. The Dues would go with a suit or even a skirt.
You can find out more about Due here: www.fitflop.com.au/products/duepatent
Please show us some love: As part of the challenge, FitFlop will be posting this link to their Facebook page in March. Please keep an eye out for it and “Like” or “Comment” so Beauty and Lace can win the challenge (or at least don’t look terrible with no likes) – we really appreciate your support: http://www.facebook.com/fitflopaustralia
Win a pair: Now, because FitFlop are so amazing – and because we like to spoil our readers, we have a pair of the Due shoes to give away in a colour and size of your choice. For your chance to win, comment below telling us what YOU would wear them with!
Competition closes 28/02/13 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner!
A few more Terms and Conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– One entry and 3 bonus entries per person.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email.
Beauty and Lace is an online magazine for women. We hope you enjoyed this article!