In summer I am a flats kind of girl, and while a pair of thongs is a traditional Aussie staple they aren’t always appropriate or comfortable for a day out.
FRANKiE4 is a footwear brand that is relatively new to me, and I have recently been lucky enough to road test my first pair with their ALiX style in chestnut (pictured).
There are two things that stand out about this brand, the first being how comfortable and well fitting the shoes are. Caroline McCulloch is the designer behind FRANKiE4 and with a background in podiatry and physiotherapy that gives you an idea of the added support your feet will be getting with you slip on a pair of these shoes.
The second thing you will notice is that the styles are not boring and you can be stylish while still being kind to your feet.
The ALiX shoes are leather with rubber soles and I have had so many compliments since wearing these. The natural colour makes them suitable for summer and they go with just about anything. I could literally wear these all day as they are that comfortable and well fitting.
ALiX is one design that features in the FRANKiE4 Summer collection and because we love them – the brand is giving Beauty and Lace readers the chance to win a pair too!
If you want the chance to win your very own pair of FRANKiE4 ALiX shoes in chestnut valued at $199.95, tell us in the comments section below why your feet deserve this treat!
You can visit FRANKiE4 online at: www.frankie4.com.au
Competition closes 30/12/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x