Oh My Giddy Aunt has a fabulous collection of beautiful sterling silver and gold harmony ball pendant, bracelets and earrings that sound as lovely as they look. Give these precious balls a soft shake to release a cascade of soft tinkles.
Called dream balls by the Balinese because of the dreamy state induced by the soothing musical chimes, Harmony Balls are used for many things including meditation, relaxation, calming babies… or given to close friends in tribute to long lasting, harmonious friendship.
The only online stockists to carry the full Bella Donna Silver harmony ball range, oh my giddy aunt also stock 9ct gold tinkle balls and sterling silver Mexican Bolas.
A sterling silver filigree pendant, made with pretty frangipanis, that keeps a traditional, sterling silver harmony ball securely inside. (Pendant does not open.)
The affirmations associated with this ball are Faith, Love and Elegance.
Handcrafted in Bali by traditional artisans for Bella Donna,.
We are giving away a sterling silver Frangipani harmony ball and chain – valued at over $150. For your chance to win visit the Oh My Giddy Aunt Harmony Ball range page and tell us below what you love about them and why you want to win this gorgeous prize.
35mm long including bail
Competition closes 21/10/14 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x