I admit I am a little addicted to the FitFlop brand, and my heart skipped a beat when I spotted their new collection of summer shoes.
Lucky for me (and you – read on and you will find out why), the feeling of love Beauty and Lace has for FitFlop is mutual and I was allowed to choose a pair for my feet. The dilemna of choosing a pair was a hard one, but eventually I settled on the YOKOs in Electric Indigo (purple).
This design has a pretty frill which feels really summery to me, and looks cute with all your dresses, shorts and skirts. It’s made from a suede material and in addition to the purple you can get them in mink, black or hibiscus.
If you are familiar with FitFlop then you would know that making pretty shoes isn’t all they do, the YOKOs are so much more than a cute accessory. These are ergonomically designed with a special Microwobbleboard™ midsole, they are comfortable and help to absorb any shock caused to the bottoms of your feet.
It is little wonder they have fans all over the world, because once you walk in these little guys it is hard to go back to regular shoes. I would have to say, I have tried a few different pairs and although I have loved them all – the YOKOs are my favourite so far…I just need a little fake tan on these old winter legs and I’ll be ready for the sunshine!
As mentioned, we love FitFlop, and they love you – so we are giving one lucky Beauty and Lace reader the chance to win their own pair of YOKOs in the size and colour of choice. RRP $179.95.
For your chance to win, tell us what you would wear a pair of YOKO FlipFlops with and where you would go!
Competition closes 08/10/13 midnight AEST. You must be subscribed to the Beauty and Lace newsletter OR a Facebook fan to enter. Make sure you use a valid email address so we can contact you if you are a lucky winner.
**BONUS ENTRY METHODS
Important: Bonus entries will only be valid if you answer the original question above first as this is the most important. You need to comment below after each action – for example, if you complete both bonus entries + original question you need to comment three times.
- Tweet the following phrase “I’d love to #win a pair of FitFlops via @beautyandlace and @FitFlopAust http://fashion.beautyandlace.net/fitflop-in-yoko-plus-win-a-pair” leave a comment on this post saying you’ve done so.
- Share this post on Facebook and leave a comment on this post saying you have done so.
Terms and conditions
– All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
– Prize not negotiable, and cannot be exchanged or taken as cash.
– One entry per person plus two bonus entries
– Competition open to Australian residents only
– Entries are only valid if all required fields have been entered. No responsibility accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
– All entries become the property of Beauty and Lace. Your details will not be given or sold to any third parties unless required for claiming of the prize.
– We reserve the right to make changes to the prize and competition if required.
– Winners will be notified by email
Hi, I’m Anna the Editor of Beauty and Lace. This website was my first baby and since its launch, I’ve gained three kids, a husband, and a puppy! We want to keep this space positive, we are all about sharing the things we love – and avoiding the things we don’t. Happy reading x